Our goal at The Hope Dental Care Centre in Kanata, Ontario, is to ensure your child achieves a healthy, confident smile from infancy through adolescence and beyond. You’ll be delighted by the care we accord to your little one. From the moment you enter our office, our friendly team and inviting atmosphere ensure your child remains at ease throughout.
We treat all patients like family. The reason many families have been with us for years and often refer their loved ones and friends to our practice.
The Hope Dental Care Centre strives to offer, child-friendly services
The Hope Dental Care Centre is one of the clinics in Kanata area that offers children’s dentistry. We have trained our team on all aspects of caring for children. Our team has everything you’d want in a pediatric dental office. We are gentle, patient, friendly, and committed when dealing with young smiles. We aim to cultivate a positive dental experience from an early age, recognizing that this positivity will have lasting benefits through adulthood.
Following are the services your young one can enjoy in our office.
- Dental exams: Like adults, your child requires regular dental check-ups at least twice annually. Dental exams allow us to monitor your child’s oral development to ensure it’s progressing as expected. Oral screenings also help to inspect the mouth for signs of cavities, misalignments, gum disease, and other oral issues for prompt treatment
- Dental cleanings: Children are in the process of learning about oral hygiene, so they may not be thorough when brushing and flossing teeth. Plaque and tartar may accumulate in the neglected spots, causing gum disease, cavities, and bad breath. We offer gentle dental cleanings to eliminate dental calculus for an issue-free smile
- Digital X-rays: If your child is of appropriate age, we recommend dental X-rays to examine oral structures beneath the gum line. You have nothing to worry about our X-rays. Modern radiographs are safe and emit 90% less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Emergency dental care: With children, life is unpredictable. Dental emergencies in children can strike at any time, from falls and sports injuries to cavities. When your child needs urgent dental care, it can be difficult to think on your feet. However, our team is here to help you when disasters strike
- Tailored education: Dentistry is constantly evolving, and staying on top of things can be challenging. We always keep you abreast of new ways of caring for your child’s smile at home. We also teach your child about oral health using fun, age-appropriate language. Your dental appointment is also the perfect time to ask us those niggling questions, including thumb sucking, pacifiers, etc.
Our dentistry attends to children from all walks of life, including those with special needs. We welcome you to our office to help your child achieve their oral wellness goals.
A trusted children’s dentist near me
We make Kanata pediatric dentistry easy and fun, too. Many children quickly change from fearing the dentist to trusting our caring team.
Want to entrust your child’s smile to The Hope Dental Care Centre? Please call (343) 803-6333 to schedule an appointment with Drs. Alireza Farkhondeh and Gang Wang.
Share this Article